- Gold Medal for White Methymnaeos 2013 at the Balkans International Wine Competition. Sofia, Bulgaria, 30 May 2015. View PDF.
- Award of Excellence for Red Methymnaeos 2011 by the Fédération Culturelle des Vins de France. Illzach, Alsace, France, 21 May 2013. View file (in French).
- Award by the Chamber of Commerce of Lesvos to producer of Methymnaeos Wines Dr. Yannis Lambrou for his contribution to the development of western Lesvos through the revival of the old variety of Lesvos Chidiriotiko and the production of the excellent organic wine Methymnaeos. Mytilini, Lesvos Island, Greece, 1 February 2009. View PDF.
- Methymnaeos White and Red were voted wines of 2008 at the United Nations yearly cultural, culinary and wine tasting event among products from nearly 100 countries. Geneva, Switzerland, 23 January 2009. View PDF.
- Silver award for Methymnaeos White 2007 at the DIO 3d Wine Tasting for Wine made with Organic Grapes. Athens, Greece, April 2008. View PDF.